NATNAEL ASRAT | JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
Natnael Asrat is a junior associate at MTA, who recently joined MTA and externed at the Federal Attorney General and worked as legal councilor at AAU free legal aid center.
- 2020 BACHLER OF LAWS [ LLB] from Addis Ababa university, Addis Ababa
• March 2021- Present- MTA junior associate
• 2020- to present -Member of external relations department in Youthopia club under Uniliver
• July 2019-Aug 2019- Legal Councillor at AAU free legal aid centre
• June 2018- July 2018- volunteered at the Federal Attorney General corruption directorate and assisted prosecutors.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Contributed to World Bank Group - Doing Business 2022 - Protecting Minority Investors - Ethiopia Addis Ababa.
- Assisted in provision of legal advice for Citi bank on negotiable instruments.
- Assisted in provision of legal advice for WFC on set up a CRO.
- Assisted in provision of advice for questionnaire on cyber security and data protection from the Ethiopian Laws perspective for Huawei.